Inner London Cleaning Ltd recognises the need for a sustainable development and continually aims to improve the environmental effect of its activities, to achieve this we will:-
Establish sound environmental management by:-
- Meeting or improving upon relevent legislative, regulatory and environmental codes of practice.
- Developing objectives that target environmental improvments and monitor perfomance by regular review.
- Considering any environmental issues in the decision-making process.
- Developing a relationship with suppliers and contractors so that we all recognise our environmental responsibilities.
- Educating staff so that they carry out their activities in an environmentally responsible manner.
Provide for the effective use of resources by:-
- Promoting waste minimisation by recycling of finding other uses for by-products whenever economically viable.
- Promoting the effective use of resources, energy and fuel throughout the organisation's operations.
- The communities in which we operate.
- The Government, regulatory bodies and other intrested parties with the shared vision of being a good and trusted neighbour.
Inner London Cleaning reviews products and practices on a regular basis to ensure first class performance and environmental friendliness. All our products are the most advanced in cleaning technology; we actively encourage the use of trigger sprays.